This is the way Seaba Station looked after it was first built. Seaba Station was built in 1921, five years before historic Rt. 66 would be certified. It was built by John and Alice Seaba. This buildings life started out as a DX station serving Nevrnox gasoline as the picture shows. John turned the gas station into a machine and engine rebuilding shop. He made a company and rebuilt conecting rods for the government. John sold the business to Victor and June Briggs in 1951. Sonny and Sue Preston bought the building in 1995 and after many years of restoration opened Seaba Station Antiques & Gifts. The build was sold in October of 2007 to Gerald Tims and Jerry Ries. The new owners are intent on restoring the front as to the original building and putting in a Motorcycle Museum that will contain all brands and years. Target date for opeining will the be summer of 2010. We finally made it.